Pages

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Sweet Stamps Challenge #2 Flowers

Hello and Happy Tuesday to you

Today, is our 2nd challenge at Sweet Stamps , I want to thank everyone who joined us last week and I have to say the entries were absolutely amazing!! I also want to thank everyone who stopped by during the blog hop and left me such lovely comments.

Have you checked the blog to see if you won, we had one grand prize winner and then 5 lucky players were randomly selected to win one of Jacqueline Hill's new Wildlife released stamps that the design team showcased on our blogs.

So on with this week's challenge - another pretty easy one to get you crafting.

FLOWERS

We would love for you to show us your flowers, it can be a stamp of a flower or the use of flowers as your embellishment.


I been dying to ink up this beautiful stamp by Jacqueline Hill Swan Family -3009-i
I used Memento Black ink and then lightly highlighted the image with my Copics. For added shimmer I lightly added a bit of Stardust Stickles within the image.

My layout is using this week's sketch at Sketchy Colors and then I used these gorgeous flowers for my embellishment along with a swirl of pearls and a bit of enchanted evening Swiss dotted ribbon.

I didn't add a sentiment as I wasn't sure who I will be giving this to, but will add to the finished inside when needed.

Now you have to hop on over to the Sweet Stamps challenge blog as my awesome design sisters each have an amazing card to share showcasing their take of the challenge with flowers.

I hope you will join us this week, as we have a Fabulous prize just waiting to be given away.

12 comments:

Tamara Morton said...

Gorgeous card, I love the Swan stamp, you have coloured it beautifully..

Hugs
Tamara

jonim52 said...

Your card is magnificent! I love the pearls and your swans are perfect.

~ Kendra ~ said...

BEAUTIFUL card!! I love the added flowers and pearls, it really makes the card work well. Just love those swans!

Jacqueline L. Challiss Hill said...

Just beautiul. Love the what you did with the bead strings.

Chrissy said...

Just beautiful Jacki.So serene and perfect.
Luv CHRISSYxx

❤ Kaia said...

What a perfect card. Love the colors, the image, decorations, everything.
Thank you for joining Sketchy Colors's sketchchallenge this week.
Hugs, Kaia

Anonymous said...

Ohhhh Jackie I really love this card its stunning! wonderful colours and image hugs Samantha :0)

Céline said...

fab card Jackie, you've made a top 4 to sketchy colors
congratulations
hugs
céline

Anonymous said...

Oh this is stunning, the swan image is beautiful, so elegant. I love it!!!
Such an elegant design, I love the flowers and the flourish....
Beautiful!!!!
x
Vicky

ps...thanks for the inspiration

shulsart said...

What a wonderfully elegant card, Jackie, so perfect for these graceful swans. Your flowers are just gorgeous as are the pearl embellishments.

Sandy Fredrick said...

Awesome. Everything with this card blends so well together. I really like the pearls, they're a great added touch.

Stacey Adams, SweetStamps.com said...

Jacki, this card is so elegant. I love your colors and the flower and pearls add such class!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments and appreciate each one of them!
Crafty Hug's xxx