Pages

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Sketch #82 Tuesday Morning Sketches

Hiya, a great morning to you.

What's better than to get to share a new sketch at Tuesday Morning Sketches.
This week's sketch is just awesome and the design team were able to pick an image to work with  from our wonderful sponsor Tiffany Doodles .

If you haven't been over to Tiffany Doodles, I highly recommend that you grab a cup of your favorite and go visit. Lots of beautiful images and so much inspiration to be found.

Here is this week's sketch 



See, didn't I say it was a great one, so what are you waiting for come on and join us, you may be the lucky winner for a prize from Tiffany Doodles.



I chose this beautiful image called zinniabloom


I printed it out twice and using my Copic colored up both images then cut one with just the top petals and then added it to the top of the other with a pop dot. Some stickles to add a bit of shimmer to the petals, a whole lot of stickles for the flower center to give it some depth. DP is Basic Grey  Wisteria and I layered with PTI Spring Rain and SU Eggplant, ribbon, jewels and sentiment all from my stash. Very quick, but elegant card.

Now be sure to swing over to Tuesday Morning's challenge blog as my design teamies have some wonderful inspiration to share with their gorgeous cards.

Thanks for visiting
Hugs'

4 comments:

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous flower, and card.I love the colouring, relly pretty.
Luv CHRISSYxx

Tammy said...

Pretty flower!

Melissa Craig said...

The flower turned out so well, Jackie! So rich and so vintage.

Theresa said...

This is so totally amazing. I love how you did the flower. The DP is beautiful. Great job!!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments and appreciate each one of them!
Crafty Hug's xxx