Pages

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Fun Challenge at Tuesday Morning Sketch this week

Hi, hope your week in starting out great,

I am truly enjoying this warm temps in the 50's we are receiving this week, it is a warm welcome after the cold and so much snow in the past weeks.

This week Melissa has switched things up and instead of one of her wonderful sketches, she is challenging us to get creative and try a technique of a Folded  Paper Frame. (you can find a tutorial on SCS here for this technique).


Oh what fun this was for me and super easy as well, I really like the way it worked for my card and will be using this technique again.

Stamp Fairy is our sponsor for this week's challenge and I used one of Stamp Fairy images Lenny ladybug, you can find him here in the store. 

One lucky winner will receive their choice of three Stamp Fairy images, so come and join us as we would love to see your folded paper frame.
Hop on over to the challenge blog to see what the team is sharing for some inspiration.

7 comments:

Lisa said...

ahhh Lenny is adorable, love the card design too

Crystal said...

Jackie WOW this is FANTASTIC, LOVE how you did this image, awesome design!

Theresa said...

Is this too cute or what?? I love the DP - I need to have some. Cute, cute, cute!!

Melissa Craig said...

Love love love your card! I agree, I need to have some more of that paper. You sent me some in a kit once and I just love it.

Summer said...

Love your card and love the black frame around the folded frame, it a punch or a cricut cut? Thanks for sharing!

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

Wow! This looks great Jackie!

Deanne :)

Angela said...

This is adorable, Jackie! I love how you have paired the daisy paper with this beautifully colored image.

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments and appreciate each one of them!
Crafty Hug's xxx