Pages

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Love Owls with Sweet Sketch Wednesday Challenge


It's the middle of the week, so that means it is Sweet Wednesday and a new challenge at Sweet Sketch Wednesday .

Thanks to all that played along with us last week, there were some amazing entries. Good thing I am not the one who is picking as you were all winners in my book.. Now I do hope you will join us again this week as we have a awesome sketch, along with a wonderful sponsor.

Our Sponsor this week is Digi Stamp Boutique

One lucky winner will receive  6 free digital images

 

Less than a month to go until Valentines Day. It's not a big celebration with my family, but I do love making Valentine's cards, with the pinks and reds.

I used Love Owls from Digi Stamp Boutique for my card today.

As you can see from the design team I wasn't the only one that thought these two love owls were so sweet!! They are fun to color and you can color them up in any color and they still are so sweet!



Here is this week's fabulous sketch from Arlana




Be sure to stop over to Sweet Sketch Wednesday challenge blog to see all the FUNTASTIC cards the team is sharing and to follow the rules so you will be eligible to win.


Hugs





Card Recipe
Image - Love Owls
DP - Making Memories Love Struck ,
Bo Bunny Crazy Love More than Words
CS- PTI Chocolate Brown
Button - Dress it Up
Flowers - Reminicse
PTI - jute
Stickles - Pink, Stardust
Copic- R29, RV11,21, E25,35, G24 YG03

11 comments:

Linda Anderson said...

Super sweet, cute and adorable Jackie, that's what this card is!!!! Love your coloring!! Fun and fabulous papers too! You always know how to make 'em beautiful!!

Linda

Curly said...

OMGosh this is just too cute, fabulous image and I love the backing papers,
I would also to thank you for you lovely comment on my card,

Have a great week and weekend,
Hugs Bridget :) x

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

So adorable hun! I don't know how you keep spitting out wonderful cards every time I turn around - do you ever get to sleep?

Deanne :)

Kathie said...

H Jacki, this is another wonderful card, I just love this image love your design papers such a pretty card super cute love it. Deanne did ask do you ever get any sleep??? You are as bad as Nancy!!! Have a look at her amazing quilt.
Hugs
Kathie
xox

mulberry station said...

Ohhh Jackie, these little owls are soo cute! The stitching really adds a lot to the card. Love your DP and my favorite colors!
Have a wonderful week! Nancy

Arlana 11426 said...

Jackie , Your owls are colored so perfectly. Love your sweet dp paper and the fun stitching. Have a sweey day!!!

melody said...

love your take on the sketch ~ that pp is scrumptious..as is that adorable colored image! beautifully done

sweetbloominscraps said...

Jackie, I just adored your card this week with the pink and brown combo which makes a darling Valentine's card! I love the two shades of pink for the owls and the touch of sparkle on the hearts! Fun flower and embellishments. You have really been busy with all your cards this week! You amaze me! Do have a good weekend!

Sharon Basel said...

I love your version of the owls Jackie! It's so fun to see all the possibilities for a single image and the owls are adorable in pinks!
Hugs,
Sharon

Heidi said...

Jackie- Really cute card! The owls are precious! Love the papers you used!

Genevieve said...

I just love your owls Jackie, they are coloured beautifully, fab card.

Tc
Genevieve.

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments and appreciate each one of them!
Crafty Hug's xxx