Pages

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Tuesday Morning Sketches Challenge #71

Good morning - this is a busy day for me with post, please scroll down to see the new challenge at Going Grey with Scrap-Creations

I love challenges and I am so lucky to be a team member with Tuesday Morning Sketches. Melissa designs all of her sketches and each one is always so fun to create with.  This week's sketch is no exception and with our wonderful sponsor this week Prairie Fairy I truly enjoyed making this card to share with you.



This beautiful image is Tree Fairy, and Roberta was so kind to allow me the pleasure of creating with her.
Roberta is offering some Fabulous candy on her site , she made the move back to blogger and is celebrating the move go check it out!!
While you there be sure to check out the new release of Lewis and Gillian and the gang!! Oh I love these new release and I know you will too, talk about some cute images!! Gillian is just a hoot!.

Here is the sketch for this week


So come join us and show us your take of this fun sketch!

Now before I leave I have one more bit of exciting news I want to share.
My wonderful teamie Angela presented me with this award.

In order to accept there are a few rules I must follow. Which I will be doing here shortly on a separate post. But I did want to thank Angela as I am honored and beyond thrilled to have receive this from her. Thank you Angela!!!
Wishing you all a very happy Tuesday!
Hugs
Jackie

2 comments:

Jessica G. said...

Sweet card, Jacki! The glittery accents are perfect for this little tree fairy!!

Theresa said...

Jackie, your card is just lovely. I'm lovin' that angel.

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments and appreciate each one of them!
Crafty Hug's xxx