Pages

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Gift card holder with a New StampFairy image

Good chilly morning to you,

Well, I think winter has decided to welcome us with a wee bit of snow and a whole lot of cold!!!  It was 3 degrees with the windchill factor this morning and I am walking around with two pairs of socks on as my toes are freezing! LOL!

Well it a day full of fun for my blog today and starting off the 3 different post for today is our new challenge this week at Going Grey with Scrap-Creations.

You all definitely like our challenge last week with 115 entries and I hope you will join us again this week as we look for Christmas Gifts and Gift holders.
We would love to see how creative you all can get with this!!!

Here is my project for our challenge, I am doing gift certificates for the boys this year because that is what they want ??? but they still will have presents to open too.


This is a gift card  holder wallet ( I found this tutorial on Whiff of Joy Inspiration about a year ago) and here is the inside with a loaded Game Card ready to be spent.


This little wallet is a snap to make and I love how roomy the inside is, along with the little belt that keeps it all tucked nicely inside.

The cute little image is a new addition to StampFairy and you can find him here. he is colored with Copic with glitter flock for his cuffs and hat. 
Design papers are Basic Grey from the Nooks & Pantry , Eskimo Kisses, inside sentiment is a $ stamp from Michael's, circle sentiment is a Hero Arts 

 Take a minute and stop by the Scrap-Creations gals blogs- each of them have some Speculator projects they are sharing with you today.






Lorie


I found one challenge to enter my creation into
Crafty Creations - gift card holder

I hope you will join us in this fun challenge, I would love to stop by and visit
Hugs
Jackie

6 comments:

Lorie said...

This is absolutely fabulous Jacki!

Imke said...

That gift card holder looks very sweet. Cute image and i like the DP !!

Basement Stamper said...

Love that gift card holder, sweet and the image is darling. The buckle really adds a perfect touch!

scrapsnsuch@gmail.com said...

He is adorable and what a fun way to give a gift card!

Gerda said...

i love it!!!! this project is so adorable, too cute for words!!!

Claire Phillips said...

Thanks for playing along in our Gift card holder challenge at Crafty Creations! Really lovely project - the strap to secure is fab! Cheers Claire x

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments and appreciate each one of them!
Crafty Hug's xxx