Pages

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Wednesday with Sweet Sketch Wednesday!

 A Happy Day Before Thanksgiving greetings

Ohh, a busy day for alot of us in blog land as we prepare for our Thanksgiving Day Feast, have you started your preparations already, is your turkey thawing , or you like me and just finished getting your shopping done?
Well my turkey is ready as I went with a Fresh Bird this year - now that sounds a bit funny. I am baking all my pies today and then will get up bright and early tomorrow to stuff the turkey and pop it in the oven.

I know your day is just as busy so I am really happy you took the time to stop by and see what the team at Sweet Sketch Wednesday is sharing with you.

First, I have to share this fun, fun sketch that Arlana designed for this challenge


I loved working with Arlana's sketches, as they are so variable , you can go with lots of layers to a very clean and simple layout. What ever your style Arlana's sketch are always a great starting point.

Our wonderful sponsor for this week's challenge is Bugaboo

They are offering a fantastic prize for the winner of our challenge with 7 images from their store!!


Bugaboo gave all of the design team images to create with and I am using Bobblehead Elf for my card today.

I used some cute Christmas design papers from "The Paper Studio", layering them on PTI Pure Poppy and SU Certainly Celery card stock, MS fine gold glitter for his jingle bell and Crystal Effects on the candy cane. Ribbon is from my stash that I found while visiting an Ribbon Outlet store in WV. and then I added some little jingle bells as embellishments. I think it turned out to be a fun Christmas card.

Would you like to see some more FUN cards- then hop over to Sweet Sketch Wednesday's blog as the design team has some wonderful cards they are sharing.

I hope you will find time during this busy week to join us with this fun sketch, while visiting  Sweet Sketch Wednesday's blog please read all the rules to qualify for the prize.

Wishing You a Safe and Happy Thanksgiving
Thanks for visiting, I love reading all your comments.

Hugs~
Jacki

15 comments:

Stacy said...

Ahhh Jacki, your little booblehead is sooo cute!!! Fun christmas colors too! Really great card! Happy Thanksgiving!

Linda Anderson said...

Adorable card indeed Jackie!!! I love that little elf, he is so sweet!!! And I love your jingle bells too!! Happy Thanksgiving!

Linda

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

I love this little guy - he always puts a smile on my face! Perfect jingle bells and colors. Happy Thanksgiving to you!

Deanne :)

Sharon Basel said...

This is so terrific Jackie! Your details on the adorable image are fantastic and I love, love, love the combinations of papers and those jingle bell embellishments. A fun Christmas card that would make anyone smile! Happy Thanksgiving to you!

Kathie said...

Hi Jackie such a fun card really cute love the image and your design papers are really great colours. Love that candy cane.
Have a wonderful Thanksgiving we don't celebrate it in New Zealand but I love pumpkin pie.
Take care
Hugs
Kathie
xox

Lorie said...

That is such a super fun card!

mulberry station said...

Hi jackie, I love your choice of papers for your adorable image. I really like the little bells hanging from your bow. Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving. It looks like we will be on the same track of things we will be doing to prepare for the big day!
Nancy

Heide said...

Cute, cute, cute! Love the DP. and the added touch of the jingle bells!

Barb said...

Cute - great paper choices~ Love the bell accent!

Arlana 11426 said...

Jackie, I just love that adorable bugaboo image. Such sweet colors too. Love the added bell. Thanks for all you do.

sweetbloominscraps said...

Oh Jackie, this little bobblehead elf is adorable. I love the traditional papers you used and the fun jingle bells and the gold glitter...so perfect! Hope your Thanksgiving was wonderful. I love a fresh turkey and almost splurged this year but didn't! I bet is was yummy!

Rachel said...

Gorgeous card, its so cute! Hope you're keeping well. Wedgie xxx

Gina K said...

Wonderful, cheerful card. I love the bells!

Emma said...

Aw so cute Jacki...
Hugs Emma x

Brook said...

Cute card. The image is great.

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments and appreciate each one of them!
Crafty Hug's xxx