Pages

Monday, October 11, 2010

Always- You make me Happy

Happy Monday,

 Hopefully everyone had a great weekend and is ready  for this new week. Looks like this month is going to fly by before we know it, I can't believe we are starting to see the middle of the month so soon.  They say time flys when you are having fun. LOL!


Well to start off this week The Critter Sketch Challenge blog has a new sketch for us to play along with, and it was design by our own April. This is a great sketch and  I think you are going to find it's a fun one to get your mojo moving for the week.


Meljen is our wonderful sponsor for the month of October, I just love creating with her cute and whimsical images.
Meljen's Designs is a lovely stamp company owned and illustrated by Melissa Jenkins. She illustrates whimsical digital images inspired by her kids and family. The Meljen's Designs store officially launched on April 1 and is steadily grownng! Meljen's Designs has new releases along with a new challenge every Thursday, freebies every Monday and a Guest Designer each month at the Meljen's Design Blog. Please visit the Meljen's Designs line of stamps at the WHIMSY STAMPS STORE to browse and enjoy Melissa's wonderful images.

Here is my take on April's great sketch using one of Meljen's adorable images Night Time Bear


I am playing along this week as I couldn't resist April's fun sketch. (I switched weeks with Marsha).
My sentiment inside reads "You make me Happy"

Be sure visit the design teams blogs for more inspiration, they all are sharing some wonderful cards with you. This is the first challenge for the new design team group 2 to share their take on our sketch

Jacquie
                           Marsha - switched week

Hope you join us this week,
Jacki

Challenges card is appropriate to enter
Digital Tuesday - digital stamp, ribbon, button or bling
Craftalicious - anything goes

Card Recipe
Image- Meljen's Designs
DP- Bo Bunny Snowy Serenade Stripe and Concord Dots
Card stock - PTI Spring Rain
Sentiments - SU and Gina K
Sakura gel pens- Yellow, Orange, Gold
Copic- B32,Vo9,E41,E31,33,35 02




12 comments:

Marilyn said...

Wonderful card. I love your papers, the ribbon, image & your coloring is perfect.

Lynn McAuley said...

Fabulous work with this delightful image!!

We so appreciate you, Jacki, for sharing this wonderful card with the Friends of Speedy the Cat in this week's stripes challenge!!

1CardCreator said...

This is sooo cute! I love that image and the ribbon looks so sweet with it. ~Diane

Linda said...

This is so cute! I love the colors you used. It is a great sketch.
Thanks for the sweet comment on my card for the By Lori card blog hop.
Linda
http://cardsbylinda.blogspot.com

Lorie said...

This is so sweet...I love it!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Very cute with the stripes! Thanks for playing with Speedy's Friends!

Joanne Travis said...

So adorable, love this image!
Thanks for sharing with us and for joining Speedy's Friends this week!

Glenda said...

Love your card! The image is so cute...Well done!

Anonymous said...

great card, Jacki! I love the coloring. So glad you played on your off week.

CarlaKH said...

Aww this is sooo cute! Fabulous!

Virgo5 said...

Wow, great use of the sketch, and he's so cute! I love his striped socks!
Thanks for playing with Speedy's Friends!

Crafteezee said...

Soooooooo cute. Thanks for joining us at Craftalicious. Hugs Tracy x

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments and appreciate each one of them!
Crafty Hug's xxx