Pages

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Birthday Wish for You

Hi, hope you are having a fabulous weekend!

 I am still having a blast in the windy city of Chicago, enjoying the sights and having explored the ever so awesome CHA yesterday. Oh wait till I start showing you all the goodies I just couldn't resist.. I will share some pics that I took when I get home and can download them.

Today I  wanted to share a card I made with this image from Design 2 Delight Digital that I have had posted but never shared on my blog,  I think this is a great Birthday image  and is ideal for those last minute Birthday cards that we all need here and there so I created this card using  "Wish Big"  image.


I printed two of the images, one slightly smaller then the first one then cut them out and popped the smaller one on top for a 3D effect. Basic Grey Two Scoops design paper for the background and added some PTI ribbon and  candy dots. Very fast and Easy card for those last minute I need a Birthday card requests.


I even finished the inside except for the sentiment, but that will be easy to stamp when I need the card.

Thanks for stopping by to visit, we are off to see the Shedd's Aquamarine today, which should be a lot of fun.


1 comment:

Crystal said...

Fun and fabulous birthday card Jackie LOVE these colors!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments and appreciate each one of them!
Crafty Hug's xxx