Pages

Saturday, July 31, 2010

I discovered a fun New Digi Stamp Company "Just Inklined"

Good morning and a Happy Friday,

Well, I am in the Windy City this morning and can't wait for this afternoon when I will be heading over to join many Fabulous ladies at CHA!!  Ummm! me,Chicago and CHA?
 Well it seems it was the perfect opportunity, before school starts back up I wanted to take Hunter on another summer adventure, he has been begging me for the last year to take him to Chicago. Of course he has a list of things he wants to see among them, visiting Wrigley's field and catching a Cubs game. So,the thinking begins (insert a very bright  bulb here), we can spend a few days in Chicago before school begins catch a ball game before it gets really cold up there, the perfect weekend would be the last weekend in July, (grandma could go to CHA) so that is all it took and here we are. 


OK so what I wanted to share with you today is a Fabulous Brand New Digi Stamp Blog, "Just Inklined"
have you visited this store/blog yet? Oh my Goodness, if not you must, they  have the most Fabulous and Fun images for a gal to play with!


This is "Albert" by Just Inklined and what a fun image to color and create with.
 My Sentiment is computer generated and I included the following quote to the inside
"Growing old is mandatory; growing up is optional ~Chili Davis"

Just Inklined Blog does have a challenge blog, and their challenges will begin on the 5th of each month.Check out their blog for all the details. This month the challenge is a competion  for a Guest Designer spot on their challenge blog. I am submitting my card to the challenge,.

Card Ingredients : 
Card stock - SU Kraft, White, PTI Spring Rain
Designer Paper- Basic Grey Wisteria
Cuttle Bug folder Hounds tooth
Ribbon- Michael's
PTI buttons
Gelly pens- Gold, clear and silver
Copic -E00,E02,E31,34,35, YG67,B23,C7,RV29,BG10,Y11 





Have a Fabulous day and weekend!!
Hugs
Jacki

2 comments:

mulberry station said...

Oh Jackie, I hope you are having a wonderful time in Chicago. It is nice you could get to CHA...how fun! I love youor card and that fun image...I am still laughing. It is soo cute! Anyway, got to go look and what the new digi site has to offer! Thanks, Nancy

Theresa said...

Jackie, this card is fabulous. Your coloring is just perfect. Love all the papers you used.

Good luck on the DT spot.

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments and appreciate each one of them!
Crafty Hug's xxx