Pages

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Sweet Sketch Wednesday

Oh so late today .... blogger decided to be stubborn and of all days!!!  I have been on the run all day and just realized my post did not go up when I scheduled it.

It's Wednesday and that means it's a new sweet sketch from Arlana over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday Challenge blog!!!

This week Arlana has another fabulous sketch for us to play along with and I found this one to be another one of my favorites (Okay! truth is all of them are my favorites), but this one I really liked how she has us using an oval inside a circle for the image.


This week's our sponsor is Digi Stamp Characters and the prizes to one lucky winner is 3 of these adorable digital images of your choice!!




Are these not the cutest little characters, I just love them and it was so much fun to create a card using this one from her ever adorable selection in the store.


I used PTI New Leaf card stock for my base Perfect plum for matting, BG Green at Heart design paper, distressed with SU Perfect Plum, Prima flowers, BG pearls, Ribbon from stash, ticket sentiment is from Bizzy Becs, Copics V15,E00,E02,R20,YG67, B34, E35,E37


Now pop on over to the Sweet Sketch Challenge Blog to see all the fabulous creations the design team has for you. I hope you join us this week, using this fun sketch, I would love to come by your blog to see your card or project.

Thanks for visiting and I hope you have a wonderful day.

Jackie

10 comments:

JR Creations said...

Hey Jacki I had some major issues myself with Blogger today. I couldn't get my pictures to load, had to go use Mam's computer and get them up. Not impressed with Mr. Blogger of late! But wow what a beautiful card. I adore the flowers. The papers are just gorgeous and the image is the sweetest!

Genevieve said...

Hi Jacki! I'm also having probs with blogger :( Gorgeous card this week, Love all the purples & such a beautiful flower.

Have a great week
Genevieve.

Kathie said...

Hi Jacki, It's Kathie here from New Zealand. I love your card this week and the colours you have used. Your choice of flowers look really lovely. Take care and have a great week Kathie.

Simple and Sweet said...

Jackie,
I love the colors you chose for your card! It is so pretty! You image is darling too. You did a wonderful job!
Erika

marsha said...

Great choice of DP and great coloring! I just love the image - fabulous job!

Hugs, Marsha

Linda Anderson said...

What a gorgeous card Jacki!!! Love, love, love that big purple flower, soooo yummy!!! Great colors and papers too!!!

Linda

mulberry station said...

ohhhh, Jackie I really love the paper you used this week on your card. So yummy. This is the sweetest image as well. Gorgeous card!..Have a great week!!!

1CardCreator said...

Beautiful card, that dp is perfect with that adorable image! Thanks for sharing. ~Diane

sweetbloominscraps said...

Hello Linda, Your card is so sweet! I just love the purple and green DP you used. The photo corners are so fun too. I always forget to use them! Beautiful pearls and fun ticket sentiment!

sweetbloominscraps said...

Opps, I meant Hello, Jackie! I was just on Linda's blog! It's already one of those mornings!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments and appreciate each one of them!
Crafty Hug's xxx