Pages

Friday, May 21, 2010

Tilda wishing for her Prince Charming

Happy Friday friends,

Today is a new challenge over at the Fussy and Fancy Challenge Blog, and we have a fun recipe for you to play with.

3 images (1 can be a sentiment), 3 kinds of embellishments, 3 patterned papers


Here is my design team card for our Fussy and Fancy challenge #11, I used some of my new Magnolia stamps from the Fairy Tale collection to create my card.




I also will be entering this card into the following challenges
Rose-D's - Easel Card
Paper Sundaes - Easel Card
Corrosive Challenge - Easel Card


Card Ingredents
Magnolia Stamps
DP - Magnolia Fairy Tale papers
CS- SU Pretty in Pink
Magnolia- flowers, ribbon,
Basic Grey - pearls

Thanks for coming by, happy crafting

Jacki

15 comments:

Irena said...

very beautiful card, lovely stamp, wonderful colors :)

Kathy Czygan said...

Oh I love this! Another adorable card Jackie!

Rhonda Miller said...

Wow this is great.

Juanita said...

Love the way your card turned out. Tilda is so cute hanging out of that window.

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

This is so cute! Love that frog prince, I can hear him screaming:"Kiss me, Kiss me!!!"

Debbi said...

Great card, Jacki! I love all of the detail. Good luck with the challenges.
*smiles*
debbi

Saskia said...

Sweet, sweet card!! Thanks for joining us at Rosie-D's Challenge! Good luck!

Sunny greetings, Saskia :)

Mary said...

Gorgeous! Thank you for playing along with Corrosive Challenges!

Anonymous said...

This is a fabulous card, Jacki--I love the frog prince wearing the huge crown! Tilda is gorgeous, the papers and punched detail are so pretty!
Hugs,
April

Stampin Mindy said...

This is gorgeous! You did an amazing job! Hugs!

Alica said...

wonderful! love the colors and flowers and your coloring is perfect too!
Thanks for playing with Paper Sundaes!

JayLynn said...

This is so lovely!! Thanks for playing the Paper Sundaes challenge, your easel card is fabulous :)

Mervi said...

So lovely, fabulous creation, beautiful colouring!
Thanks for sharing this with us
at Rosie D's Challenge,
good luck;-)) Dt Mervi

Jackie said...

Beautiful! Thanks for taking part in the Rosie D challenge this week.

Tracy said...

I love your choice of image and the design and finishing touches, thanks for joining Rosie-D’s challenge, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments and appreciate each one of them!
Crafty Hug's xxx