Pages

Friday, May 7, 2010

Fussy and Fancy - It's make a basket challenge

Hello,

Second post of the day-
How is your Friday? well it is half way through the day and so far mine has been productive. Which is a good thing since I have not had much time this week to be creative. It has been one of those weeks!

The new challenge at Fussy and Fancy Challenge is May Baskets, we want to see your take on some fabulous baskets. Our sponsor this challenge is  Wild Flower Patch and they have a new line of images available. I used one of their images Birthday Ivy for my project.



Be sure to swing by all of the Fussy and Fancy Design Team gals blog to see their  wonderful stunning baskets they created. You can find the links to each of the Fancy gals on my side bar.

Thank you so much for coming by, I hope your day continues to be good and a wonderful weekend ahead.

Hugs
Jacki

3 comments:

Stampin Mindy said...

Hi Jacki! Your basket is adorable, I love that cute stamp and all the flowers in the basket. Hugs!

Melissa Craig said...

This is just way too adorable Jacki! I love it... I must play. I got my Cricut Expression, so I'll be able to do something fun with it!!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful basket--I love the gorgeous shades of blue and all the roses! That little image is adorable, and perfect on your basket!
Hugs,
April

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments and appreciate each one of them!
Crafty Hug's xxx