Pages

Friday, April 9, 2010

Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge #8

A beautiful Friday morning to you,

I hope you all have had a wonderful week so far. Today I want to share  Fussy and Fancy's challenge #8 with you, and for a new spin on our challenge we have a fun sketch to play with that our Fancy gal Mindy  created.
Our sponsor for this challenge is Instyle Stamps , and they will be offering the winner of the challenge their choice of four digital images.
Instyle Stamps is the home of whimsical, retro, anime  stamps and they were so kind to send some of the Fussy gals some images to play with.





For my card I used Ariel as my image, she is colored with Copics and then I added some mirco beads to give her a little bit of shimmer (the picture did not capture the shimmer like in real life), my DP is K&Company, the border punch is the new scalloped punch from SU, half back pearls are from SU and ribbon and flowers are from my stash.

We hope you will join us this week using the sketch that Mindy has provided, we can wait to visit you and see your take on the sketch.


Have a beautiful day and thank you for stoppin by to see me.
Hugs
Jacki

7 comments:

Larisa said...

Very beautiful card!!! I love Marmaids a lot but I have not a stamp to make the same job! I am envious a lot!
Good job Jacki!!!!!! Hugs. larisa.

Krissbal said...

It is just magnificent!
So exquisite and ethereal!

Anonymous said...

This is so beautiful, love your colouring of Ariel. Your papers and embellishment compliment your image perfectly, a really beautiful card :)

Suzi
xxx

Maria Therese said...

Super sweet card!!

Anonymous said...

Ooh, I love these vivid shades of blue, punched borders, and that gorgeous ribbon bow! Ariel is beautifully colored, and looks great as a blonde! Fabulous card, Jacki!
Hugs,
April

KarenB said...

What a stunning card, brilliant blues and the right amount of shimmer :)

Lori said...

Fabulous job with the sketch, Jacki! I love this!!!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments and appreciate each one of them!
Crafty Hug's xxx