Pages

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Winner of the Bugaboo Going Green Blog Hop is.........

Hello, and a happy Saturday.

First I want to thank each of you who hopped along with us on our Going Green blog hop and for leaving so many lovely comments. I wish I could give each of you a prize but I am only allowed to give one away. Thank you for your comments and your support.

The lucky  winner for  the Catch the Bug Challenge blog's Going Green blog hop is:  Jenn Borjeson


True Random Number Generator
Min: 1

Max: 48

Result:

6

Powered by RANDOM.ORG 
 
Jenn if you would please email me with your email addy I will and image of your choice I will get the information over to Jodie.
 
Please come back and visit, I will have a big post next week that will included some yummy blog candy.
 
Hugs
Jacki
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments and appreciate each one of them!
Crafty Hug's xxx