Pages

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Sweet Memories

Hello and a happy Saturday,  looks like it's going to be a beautiful day. We are suppose to hit 40's and the sun is shinning. Yay!
No plans for me today, other than the usual cleaning and laundry and I hope to finish up some cards I am working on.
Today's card is one that I received as a card kit from a swap that I am in on SCS. Each month a secret sister sends me two card kits, This one is from the kit from January. 
 
Not sure of the image but I think it might be a Penny Black, the DP is SU as I have some in my stash. Everything on the card is from the kit and I think she did a great job with picking out the embellishments as the card turned out cute. It's a sweet image and for some reason when I look at it, I think of my dear sweet mom. Why I am not sure except I think it's the tennis shoes, hee hee! Mom would know what I am talking about.  But that's a good thing since my mom has been gone for a few years now, I am blessed to have so many sweet memories of her and love the thought that a sweet stamp would bring  me memories of the great times we had shopping and just hanging out together.

I hope you enjoy your weekend, I am off to start the laundry and dust.
Thanks for stoppin by, I appreciate your support.
Hugs
Jacki

P.S, - check back later this evening as I will be picking one lucky person from the Bugaboo Hop comments(see a few post below)  for a free image from the Bugaboo store.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

the card did turn out lovely, you did a wonderful job with it! It is indeed penny black :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments and appreciate each one of them!
Crafty Hug's xxx