Pages

Thursday, February 25, 2010

ooh-la-la

Good Morning my blog friends

Woke up to some more white stuff on the ground this morning (sigh), I hope this is the last of it for this year as I am have become tired of it. I am so ready for spring to arrive like many of us are. So for today my card is going to help us think of bright sunny days and warm evenings.
This is Rosie and she too is so ready to let the top down and enjoy some Spring weather.


This fabulous fun image is from Karen's Doodles, Rosie has polished up her corvette and is ready to get on the road again.

Rosie was colored with Copics, card base is PTI white, SU DP paper from a couple of years ago (yes I hoard my paper):), I used a recent sketch from Stampavie,all flowers, brads, lace, stickles, bling and ribbon are from my stash, sentiment is a Penny Black

Thanks for stoppin by and thank you for all your support and lovely comments. I love to hear your thoughts and appreciate each of them.

Here to wishing you a beautiful and bright day!

Hugs
Jacki

2 comments:

Melissa S said...

I love all of Karen's images but Rosie is my fav!!

Scrappy said...

Great job on this one too Jacki! Too freakin' cute! Makes a great sumbmission to the Crafty Hos Challenge too!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments and appreciate each one of them!
Crafty Hug's xxx