Pages

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Easy Going

Good Morning my blog friends, and a Happy Hump day to you!

Well, this little guy reminds me of how slow I am moving with my bum knee.(Thank you to all for the well wishes, I so appreciate your kind words). I am going to the doctor's today so keep the fingers cross it just bruised from being twisted a bit.

This cute little guy was a free image I picked up over at Wendy's Digtial Doodling blog isn't he just too darn cute with his winter cap on? Thanks Wendy for such a sweet image to play with!



For my card I used SU "Perfect Plum" for the card base and layered some new DP Kaisercraft "Lilac Avenue" that I picked up over at SCACD and K&Company "Brenda Walton series", I distressed the edges of my DP then inked it with Old Olive before layering on to my base. Colored the image in with Copics and Prisma markers, added some Bazzill jewels to the corners, flowers are Prima buds on misc flowers I had in my drawer, sentiment is SU. I used my dasiy scalloped punch for the band and layered with beautiful lime green ribbon I picked up on my visit to the ribbon outlet in WV.
I am entering this card into this week's challenge at Paper Sundaes which is to distress your card.

Well, off to work for me, I hope your day is bright and cheety for you.

Hugs
Jacki

4 comments:

Wendy @ E-1-A said...

Aw Jacki - love this card design... will add it to the Digital Doodling Visitors' Gallery when I get a mo. Thank you for sharing xx

Alica said...

so cute! love the color combination! great distressing too!
Thanks for playing with us at Paper Sundaes!

Scrappy said...

Very cute! Another GREAT submission to the Crafty Ho Challenge too!

Crystal said...

Love your layout and the papers & colours you used! thanks for playing along with us at Paper Sundaes :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments and appreciate each one of them!
Crafty Hug's xxx