Pages

Friday, February 12, 2010

New Challenge - Dazzle Us!

Good Morning - TGIF - Happy Friday to you!
(Scroll down to next post to see Bugaboo Friday Freebie)

WOW, the weekend is almost upon us and it might be a dry one for us here! Today is a new challenge at Fussy and Fancy and we want you to Dazzle Us! Our sponsor for this challenge is a very dear friend Joni of Inktegrity creator of cute digital images that embrace the goodness in life!




For my card I used Wally from Inktegrity such a sweet and happy image. Wally is colored with Copic's and cut on a circle nestie, distressed with inked edges then layered on SU Design Paper. Of course it wouldn't be complete until I added some bling to make his waves of water.

Thanks for stoppin by and I can't wait to see what you create to Dazzle Us!

Hugs
Jacki

5 comments:

~*Joni said...

Jacki Wally looks sooo adorable on your card! Look at all the wonderful swirly bling, it's just perfect for this guy. It's so exciting to see how many wonderful design teams are snatching you up - you are awesome!! Thanks so much for showcasing my whale, enjoy your Friday my dear!!

sgc said...

Jacki--this is sooo cute! I love the embellishments on this card. Great job.

Juanita said...

Adorable! Love all the swirly bling and that adorable Wally.

Stampin Mindy said...

That whale is adorable, love the blingy swirls.

Anonymous said...

This image is so cute, and I love how his tail fin pokes out of the circle! The colors and papers are perfect with him, as well as the sparkly waves! Adorable card!
Hugs,
April

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments and appreciate each one of them!
Crafty Hug's xxx