Pages

Saturday, February 6, 2010

More white stuff

Happy Saturday - I sure hope everyone is staying warm and inside if you are any where in the mid-east. This is what we woke up to this morning. So needless to say I am house bound for the day. But, that's okay as I will be down in my craft room playing with some new digi's I just received.

This is our backyard - it really is pretty but I am so ready for spring.


Yes - hubby has already been out to shovel the walkway and driveway. He wanted his morning paper and had to find it first. heehee. But I am grateful for his hard labor as I detest having to walk in this stuff.



My poor Magnolia tree, all droopy with the weight of the snow.



Wishing everyone a beautiful Saturday, and please stay warm.
I will be back later to share some projects with you.

Hugs
Jacki

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Wow Jacki, that looks COLD! It's raining super hard in CA.

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments and appreciate each one of them!
Crafty Hug's xxx