Pages

Friday, February 5, 2010

Freebie Friday at Bugaboo

TGIF ladies, it's finally here. It has been a rather rough week for me and so looking forward to a quite weekend. Today is Freebie Friday at Bugaboo Stamps and Jodie has two adorable images today for you.

First up is Monkey Love birthday. I used some old Cosmo Cricket paper that I have been hoarding and went for a birthday card with more of the muted tones of brown and teal.



Ingredients: Cosmo Cricket - Jitterbug, PTI - cs, Basic Grey - buttons, Su-senitment.

The other freebie is this cute little mouse, which I used to make another card for a birthday for someone dear to me. I used an sketch from a past challenge on Tuesday Morning Challenge blog.


Ingredients: Basic Grey - June Bug pack, ribbon from stash, bling- Michael's dollar jewels.

Now run over and pick up your freebie's at Bugaboo Stamps.

Thanks for visiting and I wish you a very Happy Friday!

Hugs
Jacki

4 comments:

Tammy Miller said...

Hey I get to be first, you cards are amazing I love them! the colors and layouts rock!

sgc said...

Cute cards Jackie! I especially love the second one with the Michael dollar "jewels"!

Rae Anne said...

OMG - I love the circle of bling on you second card! Probably bling is my absolute favorite embellishment. . .:D

Jodie Mackrell said...

super duper adorable!!!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments and appreciate each one of them!
Crafty Hug's xxx