Pages

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

God's Little Angel

Good morning,
Oh, it's a blanket of white stuff out there and it just keeps falling! We are expected to get about 3-7 inches on top of the 6 six inches that we received this past Friday & Saturday. So no school for the little one today, but that's going to be Grandpa's job to keep him entertained for the day. Ha!
Me well I am on my way to the Dentist - oh boy can't wait for this visit, then I am off to the ENT doctor to hopefully get some relief from the pain I have been in for the past two weeks. Dang sinus seems to think it would be fun to settle behind the good ole ear. I tell ya it's been a hard winter on this body of mine and so look forward to spring and summer. OK enough of the whining here, as I am sure you did not stop by to lend your shoulder for me to whine on this morning.

Today I wanted to share with you an image that was so sweetly sent to me by Karen over at Karen's Doodles , she is called "God's little Angel". Karen drew this after seeing a picture on one of her followers blog of her little girl. Fabulous take on the picture too!




The sketch is for the challenge over on Sketch & Stash #28, what a fun sketch to play with. I added the corner elements to my card but other than that I followed it completely. One of the challenges at Sketch & Stash is to use your newest stash with the sketch - So my newest stash is this sweet image, along with my new MS heart punch, the crystal bling were also new as in never opened or used.

Ingredients: Image colored with Copics, PTI-Pink Blush cs, DP- Basic Grey Two Scoops, Ribbon- PTI Enchanted Evening and pink is from stash, MS- heart punch,Bling - Basic Grey, SU-Dazzling Diamonds.

Thank you so much for coming by today, I would love to hear your thoughts on my card and so appreciate your comments.

Please be safe and stay warm,
Hugs
Jacki

3 comments:

Stampin Mindy said...

Love the heart punch, such a sweet image too!

Jodie Mackrell said...

This is gorgeous Jackie!

Becky said...

Aww, what a gorgeous card! I love that super image!
Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch and Stash!
Love Becky xx

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments and appreciate each one of them!
Crafty Hug's xxx