Pages

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

First Kiss ... so sweet

Well Good Morning!! Are you having to dig yourself out this morning? I sure am even with Hubby shoveling yesterday the 7 inches we got, there's about 3 more that came overnight. I know I am blessed with only 10 inches of snow as some of you gals really got hammered with it. Luckily I had yesterday off for some appointments, but never made it to them as I just couldn't bring myself to venture out.

I can't remember when I have had so much fun making Valentine's cards nor can I remember ever making as many as I have the last few weeks. I keep finding another cute image and have to have it. Ever have that happen to you?? Well my card today is an adorable, sweet image I picked up over at Karen's Doodles she has the most adorable images if you haven't visited her blog then you must. I am positive you will fall in love with all the digital images she has.



As you can see it's all about that first kiss, this little guy reminds me so much of my Nicholas or Pickle as we call him. Only he is a blonde not a Burnett, but I wasn't paying attention when I started coloring their hair,as I switched it up. He of course at 6 years old has had his share of girlfriends, and has received his first kiss about 2 years ago at daycare. The way he tells the story is he was playing and this sweet little girl ran up to him and grabbed him then planted a big kiss on his sweet cheek. Of course he says it was "gross"! Haha!
Oh how I love to hear him talk of his girlfriends.

Ingredients of the card is PTI - cardstock % DP Simply Valentines, the ribbon, flowers and candy buttons I found in my stash box.

Thanks for stoppin by, I have a couple of more Valentine project to share before Sunday so please come back and visit.

Hugs
Jacki

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments and appreciate each one of them!
Crafty Hug's xxx