Pages

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Wishing you the merriest!

Happy Dec 1st, today's card is one for new sketch blog called Sketchy Colors Challenge their first challenge begins with a color challenge in honor of the 1st of Advent, the challenge is to use the colors; Purple/Lilac!!

I had to really search through my paper to find some purple and lilac, which I don't use often enough. The image is a freebie from Wendy's Digital Doodling. This is called Mrs. Tilly Claus and she is just precious and fun to play with.



I used Basic Grey papers from their Wisteria paper pack, added beige lace from Spare parts and Prima flowers that I added flower buds to the centers then sprinkled with MS glitter, the pearls are from K & Company, the sketch is one I cased (sorry didn't write down what one it was). I did add MS glitter to all the fur lining of her coat and some snow glitter to the background of the image for the snow drops.

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you enjoy her as much as I did creating this card.

Hugs
Jacki

1 comment:

Maya said...

Ohhh my!
This is gorgeous!!
Love the design, papers and the motif is so sweet!
Please add you`re card to Mr.Linky ;)
Hugs from Maya :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments and appreciate each one of them!
Crafty Hug's xxx