Pages

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Miss Anya

Hi there - My card I am sharing with you today is for the challenge over at Anyone for Anya ? blog. They have a great sketch to play with this week. I recently held a Anya card kit swap on SCS and this card was designed from one of the kits a good friend Roni sent in for the swap. Miss Anya is super sweet and was already to hit the store this bright and early this past Friday for some great shopping deals. (Now I am not into the shopping madness on BF myself, so I stayed in and played with my images)



All the items on the card were in the kit Roni sent so I am not sure where all the items are from but I do know that the DP is from SU. Thanks Roni for a great kit.

Here is the sketchy for my card



Enjoy your day and thanks for stopping by

Hugs
Jacki

2 comments:

Renata van Miltenburg said...

Love this strong colourcombo and also the white ricrac on the black ribbon.

Love from AFA!

Renata

Melissa Craig said...

This is so pretty! I love the items Roni sent you. Great job on the sketch, too. Lovely, Mama, just lovely!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments and appreciate each one of them!
Crafty Hug's xxx