Pages

Monday, November 23, 2009

Thinking of snow - NOT!

Happy Tuesday - yes I am happy it is Tuesday as it brings me one day closer to the end of my short work week. So I hear this morning that they (weatherman) says we are looking at some snow come Friday morning! What no way! It was almost 60 degrees yesterday. Well I guess it is that time of the year, although I am not much for liking it. But I do heart snowmen, white fluffy guys especially when they are on Christmas cards! Today I share with you Shy Bear and Mr. Snowman. I had fun with this card as the colors on the DP paper is so bright and cheerful, I love the look that these buttons just add to the card, they are the new Holiday Buttons from PTI. The shiny pink ribbon (although it doesn't look too pink in the picture)is actually very pretty and adds that extra touch to the card.




Thanks for visiting,
Hugs
Jacki

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments and appreciate each one of them!
Crafty Hug's xxx