Pages

Friday, November 13, 2009

I am so thankful

Good mroning and Happy Friday! Whew what a week this has been! Very busy and exciting with being blessed with a healthy baby boy. I haven't had time to take any pictures of some cards I finished (too busy taking pictures of the new little one) LOL!! But I do have one to share with you. This is an image from my Shy Bear collections, I purchased mine from I Brake for Stamps, super sweet service you will receive from Della.
This card was made for a monthly card swap I am hosting on SCS. This lil bear is called Harvest Shy Bear and what a perfect image to welcome in the Thanksgiving Holiday with.




I hope you enjoy him and have a blessed day!
Hugs
Jacki

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments and appreciate each one of them!
Crafty Hug's xxx