Pages

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Good morning and Happy Wednesday to you, my card for today is this cute image of "Timmy in Stocking" a digital from The Greeting Farm. Now that the our new baby has arrived it's time for me to start thinking of the coming holidays. I have not begun any of my Christmas to do list as of yet. One of the biggest challenges is getting all of my Christmas cards finished, so they can be mailed out in plenty of time to be received. This will be one to mark off my long list.



The image is printed on Neenah white smooth classic crest and colored with copics. The DP is Basic Greys Eskimo Kisses along with PTI cardstock. Ribbon is from American Craft Christmas assortment. I used some flower soft white on his hat and around the stocking trim and added a rhinestones swirl to card for alittle bling.

Have a wonderful day,
Thanks for visiting! I loved to read your comments

Hugs
Jacki

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments and appreciate each one of them!
Crafty Hug's xxx