Pages

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Tuesday Morning Sketches

I was able to work on a sketch for my friend Melissa's new blog Tuesday Morning Sketches what a fun sketches, this was to play with. If you love to try different challenges or need a little inspiration for your card design then hop on over and check out Tuesday Morning Sketches, her design team are two fabulous creative gals that are sure to help jump start your mojo.

Here is what I came up with for this fabulous sketch.



The image is one of Ruth's (A Passion for cards) very own drawnings and you can download it over on Passion for Promarker.

Paper - K&C Madeline line, SU mellow moss, added BG Opaline pearls in the upper corner and the ribbon is a piece I received in a swap.

Thanks for stopping by, would love to hear from you.

Hugs
Jacki

3 comments:

Melissa Craig said...

Oh Jackie - this is lovely! So soft and sweet. Great job Mama!

Thank you so much for joining me in the first sketch challenge for Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Wait til you see what's coming up Tuesday!!!

Tammy Murphy said...

Wow, this is very pretty~ glad I popped in to take a peek. You do beautiful work~ love the bow on this.

AnnMarie said...

Beautiful card! I love the colors and this image is gorgeous! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog to say hello! I looked around your blog as well and love it! You are very talented! :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments and appreciate each one of them!
Crafty Hug's xxx