Pages

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Back from mini vacation

vSorry to be await for so long... been busy having fun. lol! Between birthdays, camping trip with all the kids just no time to blog! (insert sad face). I joined a couple of card kit swaps and I have to tell you what a great way to build your stash of cards while having fun (since all the guess work is done). Grab some card stock for your base and start creating away. My card below is one I created from a fabulous card kit from Kathleen Curry - add a few flowers and wala you have yourself a card for giving!


1 comment:

Melissa Craig said...

Great card Jackie! I joined several card kits and I have tons of them... I haven't played with a single one!! You did a fabulous job with this card.

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments and appreciate each one of them!
Crafty Hug's xxx