Pages

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

My $1.00 find creation

Ok, so after much long awaited promises to post some pictures the first one I want to share is this adorable notebook that I picked up at Michaels for $1.00. All I added was the colored image with backing and some ribbon that I had laying around. Totally fast and easy. The image is one of Suar Nellie "Untamed" and I think she is just too cute and new I wanted to use her as the focal point on the notebook. Inside I placed Green SU rubons through out the pages to add some personal touches. Then made the page marker out of the left over ribbon and added a little heart charm.



Image is colored with Copics,paper is SU

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you like what I am sharing!

Hugs
Jackie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments and appreciate each one of them!
Crafty Hug's xxx