Pages

Friday, June 19, 2009

I am still around

Hello friends,
Sorry for not posting in over a week, just super busy with life, work and whatever hits my plate. Ok no posts, no pictures not good. My excuse is my camera broke and I purchased one over the weekend Yeah! then found out that my own place of employment was having a super sale on the exact camera I just purchased so ran by the store (Staples) on Monday and pick up the same camera with $75 back on rewards card (can't beat a deal like that), then ran to return the other one back for my refund. So what happens next???? I get my new toy out start reading the directions, charging the battery and what not - well I thought I was charging the battery but forgot to plug it in. ha ha ha! so to make a very sad story short I promise to have some new pictures within the next day!

Please check back, I've been busy making cards and can't wait to share them.

I am keeping my fingers crossed that the pictures will be of a better clarity and more focused.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments and appreciate each one of them!
Crafty Hug's xxx