Pages

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Only three more days of school

With only three days left of school, I've been busy this morning creating teacher gifts for Hunter's teachers. The popcorn box of goodies was Hunter's idea for his bus driver. Block Buster had a great deal of 3 for $3 on Movie size Candy's so he picked out Skittles and Raisinets along with a 16oz Coke and a couple of bags of peanuts which we added to the popcorn box that came with a bag of popcorn. Great gift for under $5.00.



This gift is for his gym teacher, I found these little tins at a discount candy store near the house for a nickle. Using my nesties I cut out a scallop from left over DP from a swap, and two circles both scraps, add some rub-on letters for Notes, add a button and some ribbon around the edge.


For the note paper I used all scraps and cut circles with my nestie. I think it turned out so cute.



Next is a paper clip I altered with some scraps, added some ribbon I added a 3D sticker of books since this is going to Hunter's most favorite person Mr. Conley the school's librarian



For his teacher I altered a little wood basket I picked up at Michael's, covered it with some school DP I found in my stash, add the flowers and ribbon. For the final touches Hunter added the 3D Pencil and eraser sticker. Inside I made 6 3x3 cards with matching DP and scrap paper for thank you and just a note cards.



(notice the ruler ribbon? That is one of my great find while visiting Melissa in WV).



Very productive morning, I have been putting off making anything since I don't want to think of the school year ending. Yes I would not blink an eye if school was year around, as now I have three months of I'm bored, there's nothing to do. tee hee!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments and appreciate each one of them!
Crafty Hug's xxx