Pages

Monday, May 11, 2009

Oh my - it's been too long

I guess I really have neglected this new hobby of mine. Geez it been pretty close to a month since I posted last. Yes life is busy raising a 9 yr old grandson, but I really need to make more time for myself hence the begining of a blog.

So back to my crafting for some me time. I was able to get a couple of items done today since I stayed home from work with a little boy that claimed he was sick this morning but by noon he was feelin fine??? Maybe he knew that grandma needed some me time down in my room?

This card was made for a card kit swap that I joined. I had so much fun coloring this new image from The Greeting Farm - Hope and Grace. The paper is Minds Eye, the image was colored with Copics (stilling finding my style with them). I add pearls to the four corners, 2 on the side and a pearl brad (Thanks Cherifur)to the center of the Prima flower, the ribbon is from WV ribbon factory (Melissa tooks us there when we came to visit I was in heaven)and the tag is cut from the smallest nestie oval. I sponged Pretty in Pink around the edges.


For the inside I used both of the Minds Eye prints and add my senitment to a oval nestie that is sponged with Pretty in Pink


Thanks for droppin by, I made a promise to myself this will be my 30 minutes of me time each evening so come back soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments and appreciate each one of them!
Crafty Hug's xxx