Pages

Thursday, October 18, 2012

Sassy Studio Designs Halloween Spooktacular

Hello and a Happy Thursday to everyone!!
Here to share this week's Dare to Be Sassy Thursday challenge!!

Our challenge this week is

Halloween Spooktacular


Sassy Studio Designs has some fabulous images for creating Spooktacular
Halloween cards and today the Sassy team is sharing lots inspiration for creating fabulous cards!



Be sure to stop over to the Sassy Studio Designs blog
to see all the wonderful creations
 
 
 
For my card I use Sassy Mummy, glittering her up with lots of Stickles
 
Hope you will join the fun and join us sharing your Halloween creations. Make sure you post your project in the inlinkz on the Sassy Studio Designs Dare to Be Sassy  
 
 
My layout was inspired by this week's sketch
 
 
 
 

9 comments:

Kate said...

Beautiful Card. Love the way you colored her up she is gorgeous!

Robin said...

Gorgeous! Your coloring is so pretty and I love the sparkles added. Hugs, Robin

Lori aka lorib117 said...

Jacki, I love this! Beautiful coloring and I love how you added the sparkle to her. So pretty!

stampingtink said...

My gosh, she's stunning! I love all the glitter and she's the most glamorous Mummy I've ever seen! Very sassy!

Hugs,

Susan

Theresa said...

You need to link up your card to TMS - it's so fantastic!! I love it.

Debbie said...

Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!! I like the polka dot DP and flowers!!

Angela said...

Amazing card, Jacki! I love Sassy Mummy...and all the glitter (glitter rocks!).... It's good to have a former teamie playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches...hope you come to play again!

Cheryl said...

Great card! Love your coloring on that cute image. Thanks for joining us this week at TMS!

Melissa Craig said...

Lovely mummy! Your card is fabulous Jacki, the spider web is awesome. Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

PS - There's still time to join the Pink Birthday party on TMS.

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments and appreciate each one of them!
Crafty Hug's xxx