Pages

Monday, October 22, 2012

Love to Create Challenge Pumpkins Everywhere


Hello friends, Hope everyone had a fantastic weekend!!!
 
Mine was great and now ready to face a wild week ahead!! It's going to be a busy one for me!!!
 
Today I am sharing my card for the new challenge at
 
This week we continue to create fun and fabulous Fall/Halloween creations with two fabulous sponsors. Our theme is Pumpkins, Pumpkins Everywhere!!
 
So go check out the new challenge at Love to Create Challenges!!
 
But before you skip on over let me share my fun creation using some cute images from Crafty Sentiments!

 
I used two images from Crafty Sentiments, the ghost called Holloween and the tombstone RIP!
My papers are from My Mind's Eye Black Bird!
I used the sweet sketch #74 from Deconstucting Jen
 
 
To finish my creations I added a Hollow Tree Die by Cheery Lynn Designs, pearls from Want2Scrap
and pumpkin images from Stamp Fairy.
 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments and appreciate each one of them!
Crafty Hug's xxx