Pages

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

A Favorite Technique with Sweet Stamps

Happy Tuesday !!
Today I have a card for this week's challenge at Sweet Stamps

Our Challenge for this week is

A Favorite Technique

share your favorite technique with the team

Each week Sweet Stamps has a new challenge and although you are not required to use a Sweet Stamp, if you have some we would love for you to use them and you will receive a second entry into our draw.


Our prize each week to one lucky winner is a $20.00 gift certificate to Sweet Stamp Store for use on any of our lovely rubber stamps.

 
One of my favorite techniques for a CAS card is to use  the Spotlight Technique
I love the pop of color that this technique gives on white cards, using the same color as my matting for my image. 
The stamp I chose to share today is the Christmas Rose Candle (7075H), inked with Memento Tuxedo Black ink I stamped it twice ontop white sheen card stock, using a small circle die I cut the portion of the roses out and colored with Copic, (Rosey Red Blending set &Spring Leaf Blending set) matted with the next size circle and then adhered over the printed image . I then added my sentiment using the curved sentiment Merry Christmas Curved (991D)
 
Be sure to visit Sweet Stamps blog and see what the rest of the team has created for you. And please join in on the fun!!
Sweet Stamps Design Team:
* Jacki (you are here) * Joni *
* Kendra * Linda *
 

8 comments:

Sandra H said...

So beautiful is your card xx

Shelly Schmidt said...

Beautifully done- the pop of color is awesome. The colors are so elegant!

Sandy Fredrick said...

Love the spotlight technique on the Christmas Rose Candle, the red color really pops. Very pretty.

Unknown said...

This is so nice. So beautiful design. I have worked at Plastic card printing and this design inspire me so much. Thanks for sharing this creation.

jonim52 said...

Lovely card. Love this technique as well.

~ Kendra ~ said...

Beautiful spotlighted card! Love your color choices! Very rich looking!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous spotlight card!!!! Love the image and colors!!!! Elegant!!!!

Bon Bob’s Delights said...

Love your spotlight of the Christmas Rose Candle!! Very pretty!!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments and appreciate each one of them!
Crafty Hug's xxx