Pages

Friday, May 25, 2018

Authentique Sea Maiden Treasure Chest and Mini Album


Hello everyone, back with this month's project share for Country Craft Creations Creative Team 

For May, I was sent this beautiful collection from Authentique "Sea Maiden", this line is simply gorgeous with it's peach and mint green colors. The graphic are beatiful and is a great Summer line for those beach get away pictures.

 My album is a 8.5 x 6.5 cover with a 3 inch spine, inner pages are 8 x 6




Inside front cover holds to flaps that open to hold pockets and tags, with a large photo mat.
1st page has a flip up flap with a pocket and large photo mat 




2nd page features a criss cross pocket, 3rd page is a vertal waterfall page with 4 pages ranging from 
4 x6 to 5.5 x6 and a full page with lots of photo areas.




Page 4 & 5 are a double spread with a 8 x 6 pocket holding a photo mat and a flip open flap with 
mini tags for journaling and pictures 


This photo shows the photo mats that slips into the pockets.


Page 6 & 7 are another double spread layout with corner pocket that will hold photo mats.
I have 2 plus a cut out from the collection .


Page 8 is a flip up flap with pocket that hold mini journal cards and photo mats.


The page has a stopper at the bottom that holds 2 more photo mats and cut apart from the collection.



Page 9 is another vertical waterfall with belly band, giving you more 
space for those photos 


Page 10 has a flip out flap with pocket that holds to cut a parts, and large
area on back of flap and page for more photos 
The back cover has to smaller flaps that fold out to pockets to hold more photo mats and mini tags
for journaling. The bottom flap features a photo frame using a sticker from the sticker sheet matted onto cardstock, where you can slip your favorite photo inside. 

 To hold my mini album I created a treasure chest (full tutorial on my youtube channel).
For my chest, this was created with chipboard and then covered with papers Authentique
Past Time collection, I used Past Time Eleven side B wood grain. 



The inside of the chest is decorated with papers from Authentique Sea Maiden collection 



I decorated the chest with Flowers from my stash, 49 Market, Petaloo Textured Elements, along 
with pearls and buttons from 28 Lilac Lane Buttons Galore kit.




 You can visit my youtube channel for Walk through of this beautiful album

Tutorial video on creating the Cover and spine with inner pages for Sea Maiden Part 1-3

Treasure Chest 

Thanks for visiting!! 
{Crafty Hugs} Jackie

3 comments:

Sandra H said...

Totally stunning creations l just adore all that you have done with it x

Anonymous said...

“Benjamin Briel Lee was very professional at all times, keeping me aware of everything that was happening, If I had any questions he was always available to answer. This was my first home purchase, I didn’t know much about the loan process, he made it very easy to understand the things I had questions about. I really enjoyed working with him.”  
He's a loan officer working with a group of investor's who are willing to fund any project or loan you any amount with a very low interest.Contact Benjamin Briel Lee E-Mail: lfdsloans@outlook.comWhats-App Number: +1-989-394-3740.

Anonymous said...

I'm Абрам Александр a businessman who was able to revive his dying lumbering business through the help of a God sent lender known as Benjamin Lee the Loan Consultant. Am resident at Yekaterinburg Екатеринбург. Well are you trying to start a business, settle your debt, expand your existing one, need money to purchase supplies. Have you been having problem trying to secure a Good Credit Facility, I want you to know that Mr Benjamin will see you through. Is the right place for you to resolve all your financial problem because am a living testimony and i can't just keep this to myself when others are looking for a way to be financially lifted.. I want you all to contact this God sent lender using the details as stated in other to be a partaker of this great opportunity Email: Lfdsloans@outlook.com  Or  WhatsApp/Text +1-989-394-3740.

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments and appreciate each one of them!
Crafty Hug's xxx