Pages

Friday, December 9, 2016

Authentique and Petaloo Blog Hop

Whooohooo! 
I am so excited to be showcased on the Authentique Blog today!

As a designer for Country Craft Creations Creative Team, I was offered the opportunity to create a project for the Authentique and Petaloo blog hop .

Tammy sent me Authentique  Classic Christmas collection, along with some beautiful , Petaloo textured elements burlap flowers, and Botanica Collection Star picks.



I absolutely love this collection “Classic Christmas”, it brings all the warmth of the holidays to all my projects.



Following Susan Chamberlin’s Santa Sleigh tutorial, I created my own version to hold a mini tag album.


Using the beautiful two sided papers (Classic one and seven) from the Classic Christmas collection to cover and decorate my sleigh.

For my mini tag album, I covered each tag with a different design paper, then embellished with strips of design papers, stickers from the Classic Christmas sticker sheet, Petaloo textured elements burlap flowers, and Botanica Collection Star picks.









This was such a fun project to create! Come over and join us on Scrapbookers of Counrtry Craft Creations Facebook page, where the design team shares free tutorials (Susan's sleigh is just one of many fabulous tutorials) along with live class by Tamra owner of Country Craft Creations,

Check out Tamra's fantastic online store - Country Craft Creations

Authentique  Classic Christmas Collection design paper and sticker sheet http://www.authentiquepaper.com/products/Classic%20Christmas
Petaloo Botancia Collection Star Picks
Petaloo Textured Elements flowers
Country Craft Creations – lace, seam binding
My blog –http://papermoments.blogspot.com/
YouTube -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC58LQc3N9loFf6Gcv-3mvlQ



Thanks for visiting!! {Crafty Hugs} Jackie

1 comment:

Unknown said...

OMG! Jackie this is absolutely amazing!!! I really love it!
Hugs my friend!!!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments and appreciate each one of them!
Crafty Hug's xxx