Pages

Saturday, July 23, 2016

Prima's Vintage Emporium

Hi Crafty Peeps 

Sharing today, a sweet mini album using a template I designed to resemble an Open Record Box 

I used these beautiful papers from Prima "Vintage Emporium" collection 





This mini album holds 6  double sided pages with lots of room 
on each page to hold numerous photos 

I wanted to keep with the paper vintage theme, using lots of lace 
metal embellishments 








For inspiration you can view my tutorial here on my You-tube channel 

This album is for sale if interested!
I am taking orders for any album you would be interested in,
 contact me at 
jackier2811@gmail.com.

This album is for sale if interested!

Thanks for visiting!! 

{Crafty Hugs} Jackie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments and appreciate each one of them!
Crafty Hug's xxx