Pages

Thursday, May 28, 2015

Seek Adventures

It's been a while since I actually sat and played, sometimes life takes center stage and doesn't always allow you to just sit back and enjoy it!

Having 3 days off from work, appointments and events gave me a chance to dig into 
some of my digi images that have been waiting for me to bring to life 

I completely relaxed coloring and creating this adorable little guy from 
Sassy Cheryl's called Backpack Max 


Even though school here is ending for the summer this week
I couldn't help but think this would make an awesome card 
to give for those summer days of reading 


Inside of my card 



Thanks for visiting!! {Crafty Hugs} Jackie

1 comment:

Sassy Raggedy said...

Oh he's adorable Jacki...Beautiful coloring and design. Hugs, joann

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments and appreciate each one of them!
Crafty Hug's xxx