Pages

Friday, March 27, 2015

Fun & Funky Hair with Number One from Artbymiran

Good morning, Happy Friday !!


It is always a pleasure to share Artbymiran's fabulous images!
I am honored to be the host today for the Artbymiran Blog 

Today is no exception as I share this sweet image that can be found
over at Whimsy Stamps   as a rubber stamp 

NUMBER ONE 


She definitely is a cutie and so fun to play with for our monthly theme of 
Fun Funky Hair Colors 

I love the sentiment I paired with her "As Women we are only as STRONG as the
girlfriends we have" ~ how true is that statement!

Hair - B0, 01, 02
YG03, 07, 13
V17, 22 25
Jeans - B91,93,95,97

Thanks for visiting!! {Crafty Hugs} Jackie



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments and appreciate each one of them!
Crafty Hug's xxx