Pages

Saturday, August 16, 2014

Sassy Studio Flashback Friday Special and Monthly Facebook Challenge

A day late with posting due to some computer issues with a virus sooooooo this is a double take post!!.......

Time to share Sassy Studio Designs Flashback Friday and Sassy Studio Facebook Monthly Challenge

Each week the team and I will share inspiration using one of the older Sassy Images.

For one week only Friday - Thursday this image will be discounted in the store for you to purchase!

This week we are sharing Sassy Belle Pin Up


We would love to see your inspiration with  Sassy Belle Pin UP
she is now available in the store at a discount 
One week only  Friday - Thursday 
8/15 - 8/21
So hurry on over and pick her up!! 

Next I am sharing my card for our Sassy Studio Facebook Fan page
monthly challenge 

This month our theme is "Back to School"
and our special priced image is Sassy Bubble Gum 


Come on over and join the fun on our Sassy Studio Designs Face Book page
you can find all the details on our FB monthly challenge here 


2 comments:

Dawn said...

Gorgeous cards Jacki, I love them both! Thanks for visiting my blog & leaving me a lovely comment!
Hugs
Dawn xx

Tracy Welham said...

Great cards. I love the colours on both of them.x

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments and appreciate each one of them!
Crafty Hug's xxx