Pages

Wednesday, July 9, 2014

I'm Just a Phone Call Away

Hi everyone!! 

I have been playing with one of  artbymiran new released images
and have a super cute card I created to share!


I found this adorable template for this VW beetle card over on Pinterest
was perfect for creating my DT July theme card with!
You can find the template for the car here 

I printed off some fun papers that were perfect for our July theme 
of using your Country Flag colors.
I followed the easy template and instead of using card stock for 
my windshield I used clear piece of acetate, then cut my wipers from 
a piece of black card stock. Traveling Tracy is colored with Copic, fussy cut and then 
attached to the front of the car.

Be sure to swing over to artbymiran's blog, every day  we share  inspiration with all these beautiful images by artbymiran!!



Until next time, Thanks so much for visiting!! 


1 comment:

Desire Fourie said...

Such a fun design and I love the patriotic car.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments and appreciate each one of them!
Crafty Hug's xxx