Pages

Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Art By Miran New Rubber Stamps

Hi, hope your week has started off good, mine couldn't be better!! 

First day on the new job
and I absolutely excited to know this was definitely a good move for me, Fantastic first day and looking forwardto my 2nd one today!

Today I am sharing a couple of cards that I created using the fabulous new rubber stamps by Art by Mi Ran!
These are just two of the six new rubber stamps exclusively designed for Whimsy Stamps

My first card is showcasing Painter Pennie 


Isn't she too cute!! Love how she has the splatter of paint on her face
and her apron. As we crafters' all know when we use paint, markers or glitter
there is as much on us as there is on our canvas!


I paired her with these sweet papers by American Crafts Mayberry
My two little tags, I cut from one of the papers in the line and then stapled some ribbon
and created to adorable embellishments for my design! 

My second card is showcasing Little Witch 
I know I shared this one last week during our preview blog hop with Whimsy Stamps
but just wanted to share again as I {heart} this stamp of this adorable little witch!



I just adore her too sweet face expression. and her gracefulness with 
riding her broom!! Although there not one scary piece to this stamp
she is a fabulous stamp for a Halloween project.


I paired her up with some Echo Park Apothecary papers. Fussy cut her 
out with her sky background and then layered onto a circle die cut. Using 
some of the stickers for embellishments to add a bit of Haunting & Spooky 
touches!!

I hope you enjoy my share today and invite you to visit the Whimsy Stamp store
to see all of the fabulous stamps Art By Mi Ran has created exclusively for Whimsy Stamps

Have a fabulous day!
Hugs!



1 comment:

Heidi Brawley said...

LOVE your Halloween card!!!!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments and appreciate each one of them!
Crafty Hug's xxx