Pages

Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Sweet Belinda and Cardinal


Hi Happy Wednesday - Yes it's hump day!! Middle of the week kind of day!!

I am sharing one of my favorite tricks and tips today over on the Your Next Stamp blog, swing over and check out my share if you will......

I created this sweet card using Belinda and Cardinal for my tip on adding highlights to your image.



I love to add highlights with my white opaque pen, especially 
with wintery or Christmas images - it gives the effects of snow on your image.

Isn't she just a sweet thing!! Love this digi by Your Next Stamps 


Thanks for visiting!! {Crafty Hugs} Jackie

1 comment:

Sandra H said...

So beautiful is your card xx

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments and appreciate each one of them!
Crafty Hug's xxx