Pages

Saturday, February 1, 2014

Simply Betty Stamps Fan Group January Monthly Challenge Cupid Corinne

Another fantastic Challenge this month over on Simply Betty Stamps Facebook group!!

This is my second post sharing my second of three images I created for this challenge 

She create three fun images for January's challenge

Cupid Betty, Cupid Corinne and Cupid Elisabete

Of Course I had to play with all three images 

Each image had a theme to follow
Cupid Corinne - Red, Pink, White with Lots of Hearts 




Always a fun challenge each month over on Simply Betty's Stamps facebook group
if you are not a member you need to be!! just saying!!


Thanks for visiting!! 
{Crafty Hugs} 
Jackie


2 comments:

Betty Boo! said...

wowie another stunner!!

Betty Boo! said...

wowie another stunner!!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments and appreciate each one of them!
Crafty Hug's xxx