Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Smokin Hearts

Hello, back to work for some of us today after a nice three day weekend!
Hope you had a great one, me I totally enjoyed spending three days
doing nothing other than playing with paper, images and my love of 
embellishments!!

Today I am sharing a card I created for Artbymiran 
with our monthly Valentine theme


This beautiful image can be found over on the 
artbymiran Etsy shop..

Yes as you can see I had fun coloring her and adding lots of reds & blacks
and of course hearts!! 


Color Medium - Copic Markers
Spellbinder Scallop and straight edge Heart Dies 
Martha Stewart heart punch
Wire Edge Christmas Ribbon
Pearls - Want2Scrap
Martha Stewart glitter 


Be sure to swing over to artbymiran's blog  each day one member of the design team shares inspiration with all these beautiful images

Thanks for visiting!! 

{Crafty Hugs} Jackie 

3 comments:

Mi Ran Jung said...

Totally beautiful, Jackie!! love love love it!!!Thank you so much :)

Vicky F. AKA Crafting Vicky said...

So beautiful! Just love the ribbon that you have added. And the use of the hearts coming out of the gun really clever!!! Love it!

Sandra H said...

So beautiful is your card what a lovely image and gorgeous layout too!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments and appreciate each one of them!
Crafty Hug's xxx