Pages

Thursday, January 2, 2014

ROSIE BY ARTBYMIRAN - FREE IMAGE FOR BLOG FOLLOWERS

Good Morning and a Happy New Year to you!!

My 12 days of vacation are over and I am back to work this morning!! (inserting sad face) as I truly enjoyed my time off.. Not only did I spend many fun days with the family and grand-kids celebrating the holidays and birthdays, I spent many hours in my craft room, creating, reorganizing and de-cluttering (still have a lot more to de-clutter) and so happy with the new arrangement I created for my get-away space!!

Today I wanted to share with you an amazing image by Mi Ran - ARTBYMIRAN and the best part of my sharing is to tell you how you can received this beautiful image totally free!!

ARTBYMIRAN officially opened her blog as of yesterday and as a thank you to becoming a follower of artbymiran blog she is generously offering Rosie free to her followers.. Along with the freebie Mi Ran is having a fabulous contest where 10 followers will each win 5 images of their choice from artbymiran store!!!

So come on over become a follower and pick up your own Rosie image HERE



Lots of TLC went into creating this card as she just spoke soft colors, lace, pearls, ribbon 
and girly frills to me!!
I colored her with Copic Markers and for the roses in the background softly filled in each petal then 
layered with fine glitter and chunky crystals for an icy effect. Paper Heart Doilies, Prima roses, Whimsy Stamps flower buds. Lacy leaf die, delicate butterfly die, and butterfly punch with a touch of pearls to finish off my card.

Hope I have enticed you to run on over to artbymiran blog , become a follower so you too can play with this gorgeous image!! 


Oh and by all means, share among your friends by sending them over to pick her up too for a chance to be one of the 10 Winners to receive 5 images of their choice!!


Thanks for visiting!! 

{Crafty Hugs} Jackie


1 comment:

Desire Fourie said...

Absolutely stunning Jacki. Your colouring is amazing and I love the shabby chic feel.
Wishing you all the best that 2014 has to offer.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments and appreciate each one of them!
Crafty Hug's xxx