Pages

Thursday, January 9, 2014

ARTBYMIRAN HEART SIGN VALENTINE POP UP BOX CARD


Hello, here to share with you today a POP UP BOX Card,  I created using one of artbymiran Valentine images 

I received the recent article from Splitcoast Stampers' new tutorial on this fabulous Pop Up Box Card and knew I wanted to give it a try with this sweet new image Mi Ran recently added to the store . Valentine Heart Sign 


Here is a photo of the open card, where when open you can see Heat Sign Valentine 
along with all the heart die cuts I added.




Top view of Pop Up Box Card 


Folded view of card which will fit into a 5.5 x 5.5 envelope 



Image - Heart Sign Valentine ~ artbymiran
Color Medium - Copic 
Designer Paper - Bo Bunny
Card stock - Paper Trey Ink 
Die - Cuts - Spellbinders Heart & Scalloped Hearts



Thanks for visiting!! 

{Crafty Hugs} Jackie 

 

6 comments:

Bettina L. said...

Oh this is awsome Jackie. Love the box with the heart papers, those poppin hearts and the details with lace and that gorgeous image. Hope you are doing good. Crafty hugs Bettina xx

Crafting Vicky said...

that is soooo clever! I would have never thought that it would fit in a 5x5 envelop!!!

Leslie said...

Super cute, Jackie! Love it! I made one of these last weekend for an upcoming LTSCB challenge! Can't wait to post it! :D

Irene's Creations said...

I sooo love this Jackie. Great job.

Aneta said...

It's wonderful!

how to make 3d greeting cards said...

You did help me a lot.. I found some Valentine pop-up card on http://popupcard.net. View more design from them.

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments and appreciate each one of them!
Crafty Hug's xxx